Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1206 1406

12/6/2010
Mr. mrs.
A day tat we gonna to stick 2gether for longx2 time.I was anticipating this day abt half a month ady.Huhuhu,let's start my story right nw.I woke up in the early morning due to super anxious feeling in me and also to get prepare all the things tat i had promised to do n to bring.
Sry tat i didn't found my labixiaoxin dvd at the end><
Lalalala

I went over summit n fetch Ms.J at 3.0O o'clock,She is wearing a giordano tshirt with a x.x smily face written 'cheer up' tat time.hahahas =p after tat,we went to square 1 mbo to catch up a movie namely 'prince of persia' b4 4pm.Inside thr,we were actually playing nia,nt concentrate at all..ha,even worst,we bite each other's hand.At the end,i gt a incomplete olimpic logo of 3rings on my hand.hahahahas

The next destination was Jiahui's house,we went to fetch her and go for a dinner at a nearby cafe,then straight away go to imperial restaurant where IU nite was held.Thn I juz left them thr and go bek home myself.Around 11 thn only i went thr to fetch them back.Kaiyee was 2gether v me at that time after attending a dinner.After sending them bek safely,I went to dataran v kaiyee for a men's talk.haha

Ms.J gave me a small pig toy
wahaha XD
so cuteeeee,once u hit it,thn the automatic sensor will cause the piglet to light up.It is glimmering all the while if u hit it.hehehs.Erm..I will keep my promise to take care it well.
Lalalalala


14/6/2010
Surprisingly,I received a msg from Ms.J saying tat want to go out.
Hahas =D Definitely excited lahhhhh.

After her tuition i went to summit to fetch her
She is wearing a black tshirt v doremon cartoon on it tat time=P
Actually it was requested by me>
The idiot XXX selling super slow fast food let me wait abt half an hour outside,because she ordered a take away at XXX.ha

Then,we went to tasik y for a walk.
Hohohohohohoho Walk on the ER RUAN SHI
Somebody nt dare to walk,said it was so hurt..Dunno who lerh><
HAHAHA
We were watching stars,and chit-chating thr..
It was a wonderful time for us.

And thn thr was a family passed by,the uncle said: erm..sorry huh..did i disturb u two..i will leave soon,sry wor.. ><
Hahahahas
Also,the ballet dance,danced by Ms.J.
So short the dance..bt indeed, it is so nice..ha
Around 9.00pm,i sent her bek.

And thn 2gether v kaiyee,weisheng and huijun them celebrate steffi's birthday
Although it was a simple bday celebration,bt quite enjoying
Happy B'day to steffi again =]


4 comments:

Unknown said...

long tym i din vst ur place
miss u miss u ><"
closely packed life~!!

❤ weiyong said...

hahas..hw abt u?
hw re u in russia?

Unknown said...

Not yt in russia lah
now in KL..learning russian language.,damn dfclt!! T.T
thn 22nd august fnsh my course..
aha!!

❤ weiyong said...

Haha..thn i muz b forgotten..did u tell me last time..?
Anyway,take care always,cheers!