Thursday, March 11, 2010

``SPM``



11-3-2010
An important to every spm candidates
I went to school at 10.00am
waiting for d results to be announced
huhu
at the end
I gt a quite fruitful results
Act. it was nt really satisfied
what i aimed to get
As my trial is better thn the real
This morning i heard mummy said
All medical field apply muz b at least 9A's
><
i should make d others road ady
Anyway
Thx god for answering my prayers!
I will keep it up
and work hard
to achieve my dreams in life
no matter hw hard is it


It's Party time
we went to MCD for lunch
D'origin for Hi-Tea
Sushi king for lunch
after taking d results
wish to noe more abt
plz click to Ahleong 's blog and see
hahas


"For me,opportunity is something u create. If you show a keen interest in and are passionate about something,opportunities will be abound. It is then up to you to work hard to turn the opportunities into achievements."


Congratulations for those who got a great results!
and my advice to those going to sit for SPM this year
Please work hard!
^.^


2 comments:

Unknown said...

yup~! coming~!
Hey for all..Do cheer up
no matter hw it goes on...
jiayou jiayou~!

❤ weiyong said...

Hehes..
Thx a lot..
I will do cheer always..^.^
SPM is nt everything..
Life still have to go on!
U too gal,Jiayou!!