Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nothing can come of nothing

William Shakespeare quotes:
Nothing Can Come Of Nothing

What does it means?
Readers of my blog
Please guess
&
Let me know
XD


LALALALALALALALALA
This few days really really bad
Having bad mood even till today
Dunno why
I am wondering which roads I should take for my nxt step of life
Form 6
Isn't that difficult right?
I muz b very hardwrking for the next 1 & the 1/2year
I PROMISE

Left nt much days
Most of them will left BP going to further their study
in other places ady
I also gonna to prepare all those freaking stuff for my f6
Always take care**
I will always take care here too**

Doing nth at home
From begining of d day until midnight
Yuckssssssssss
BO LIAO
haizzz
My N82 screen gone again
Shit!!!!!waste money again==
This is d 2nd time ady ><........lllll

VERY HOT!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we all gt the same prob!
haiz... worrying about future...

❤ weiyong said...

Headache>< argh=[